Friday, November 16, 2012

Pushups

In my search for a new running program, I came across a website called hundredpushups.com. I started reading through it and decided that I might like to try it!

I started this program this week too. It might be a lofty goal for myself to do my regular workouts, run 3 days a week, and to do this push up program 3 times a week. 

I think it looks fun and it will only be for 6 weeks. It is not time consuming either. I already did my initial test to find out how many good/real push ups I can do. The number was 11. On the chart that puts me at Rank 2. Each week I will follow the Rank 2 column. After the 6th week, I will pick a day to try to complete 100 consecutive push ups. That will be the final test for me, and if I don't get to 100, I will try to do it again. 

I'm already planning what else I can do from this site. They have a kinds of different 100 tasks. They have dips, squats, sit ups, and a few other things. I really think this site is worth checking out. 

I mean, what do I have to lose with this program? Honestly, nothing.....maybe a few pounds. I know it will make me stronger. 

So this week, I've had to complete: (from column 2, 6-10 push ups)

week 1: pick the appropriate column depending on your initial test results
DAY 1
REST 60 SECONDS BETWEEN EACH SET (LONGER IF REQUIRED)
 up to 5 push ups6 - 10 push ups11 - 20 push ups
SET 12610
SET 23612
SET 3247
SET 4247
SET 5max (at least 3)max (at least 5)max (at least 9)
COMPLETED THIS WORKOUT? GO LOG IT AT PUSH UPS LOGGER!
DAY 2
REST 90 SECONDS BETWEEN EACH SET (LONGER IF REQUIRED)
SET 13610
SET 24812
SET 3268
SET 4368
SET 5max (at least 4)max (at least 7)max (at least 12)
COMPLETED THIS WORKOUT? GO LOG IT AT PUSH UPS LOGGER!
DAY 3
REST 120 SECONDS BETWEEN EACH SET (LONGER IF REQUIRED)
SET 14811
SET 251015
SET 3479
SET 4479
SET 5max (at least 5)max (at least 10)max (at least 13)
COMPLETED THIS WORKOUT? GO LOG IT AT PUSH UPS LOGGER!
*** Copied from hundredpushups.com 

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge to yourself! Good luck with everything and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete