Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What's been going on with me?

I don't like to always be super personal in my blog posts, but I know that in the past I've mentioned things here and there about what I'm doing when I'm not working out!

Well, I have been so busy lately. The Holiday's are fast approaching. I've been busy with work, baking, working out, hanging out with my boyfriend, hanging out with friends, and having tons of November birthdays! 

Truthfully, I've been falling off the blogging bandwagon. I struggle to find time in the day to make posts. There are some days that I feel like I will have time to sit and write, then I will have to work late or meet some other obligation that pops up out of no where. 

When I do have time to write, I will try to write like 3 or 4 blogs. I will have so much on my mind that I want to blog about, and I just can't stop until I get it out! I carry around paper scraps in my purse with blog ideas on them. 

Also, I've been really happy with the guy I've been dating and when I do find free time, I find ways to fill it by spending time with him. I'm still trying to find the perfect balance of everything I need to do and want to do. I'm sure it's nearly impossible to find the perfect balance for anything! Let me know if anyone has the perfect balance in their life, I would like to know what you are doing!

I'm really looking forward to the Holidays. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. I just love how that time of the year feels. I love everything about the holiday season. My boyfriend does not so much care for Christmas, but I think I will convert him. Who doesn't love Christmas??

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite season too! Although, I'm a little overwhelmed at all I have to do to get ready for it. I'm happy for you that it is going well with this man you are seeing!

    ReplyDelete