Monday, December 12, 2011

Too busy for my own good!

I prefer to be busy. It keeps me more focused. However, lately I've been so busy that getting to the gym has been more of chore than usual! Don't get me wrong; I'm still going to the gym 5-6 days a week, but it's really been difficult.

Overall, this is a bad time of year to be so busy that the gym may have to take a back seat. I've been doing a lot of baking for the Holidays and there have been a lot of people coming to town to visit. I've also been working my butt off and picking up extra hours and jobs whenever I can. All of this leads to a lot of tempataion and the desire to take short cuts. I feel like my self control could crash at any minute. I need to make sure that I'm still getting to the gym on my regular scheduled days.

Things will calm down in January, but until them I'm going to be super busy. On top of everything I'm running out of time to shop for Christmas! I have passed up shopping to go to the gym, but I'm getting to the point where I'm going to have to finish shopping for gifts!

I've never looked so forward to a holiday in my life and only because it will be a day that I can't work! I will also have to workout at home that day because the gym will obviously be closed for Christmas. I'm really looking forward to it too because I will get to sit on my butt for a little bit in the morning. I won't have to wake up to the alarm, and that is pretty exciting for me these days!

Here's to hoping I make it through the Holidays without losing my mind or my will power!

1 comment:

  1. Girl take a breath and breathe! Just reading that all has me exhausted!

    ReplyDelete