Wednesday, September 12, 2012

And.....I'm still running.

Ok, the running is working out for me. It's only 3 days a week and each week is different. I've seen and heard that this is a lot like the Couch to 5k set up. That's cool if it is, but I'm not running a 5k at the end! I just want to run to add more into my workouts. 

So, I'm in week 6 right now. Honestly, I think following this weekly running schedule is making time go faster. I'm not sure how I've already done this for 6 weeks. 

At the end of the 10 weeks I need to find a different thing to follow. I need something on paper that is telling me what to do. I'm going to do some research on the Internet. I can find anything out there!

Overall, when I'm running/jogging I am in disbelief the entire time. I honestly can't believe that I'm running. I can't believe that I'm pushing myself. I can't believe that I'm pushing the little button to increase my speed and push myself to run a little further each time I run. 

It's crazy, totally crazy. I almost want to tell everyone that walks by me how amazing it is.

I do get a lot of time to people watch on the treadmill. I love to people watch and my gym has no shortage of interesting characters. I bet everyone else sees a bunch of interesting characters at their gym too. 

Sometimes I can't believe what people wear to the gym, talk about at the gym, or even some of the crazy workouts they do at the gym. Sometimes I think I'm being "Punked" and that douche Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment