Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting back to normal!

Finally, workouts have been getting back to normal. Janelle takes a week off after her shows and last week was our first week back to regular workouts.

I was finally able to get to the gym at the same time that she was, but the workouts are really long right now.

Also....I'm super sore. I'm ok with it though. I was feeling like a lazy ass for the past few weeks because I wasn't getting sore after my workouts. Now I feel much better since I'm sore. I'm sure that seems very odd, but I do like to be somewhat sore. It makes me feel like I actually did something.

November is still a super busy month, but I think I'm past all the birthday parties. I still have a graduation, and Thanksgiving(s) to attend. I've done pretty awesome at all these other events for the month so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine at the last few obligations for the month.

I'm looking forward to December because I only have Christmas to deal with!

No comments:

Post a Comment