Sunday, August 7, 2011

I just can't win right now!

My back...well it's mostly better. I've been able to workout, but I haven't done a full, heavy leg workout. I think I will try one tomorrow. I never thought I would miss squatting. (It's funny how things change over time.)


My new problem? Oh, my sinuses are out of control! My face is so congested that it's hard to even think! Why couldn't my sinuses do this the other week while I was laying on the floor healing my back? 


All this sinus pressure has really gotten me down too! I have not been able to put my full effort and energy into my workouts. (Yea, I've still been at the gym. Probably not the best idea, but I'm so tired of sitting around!)


I'm hoping if I lay on the couch for the rest of the day that I will feel better tomorrow! 


So, the meal plan is still going well. I'm getting used to planning my meals around a certain amount of protein. I'm eating less calories again, but there is so much protein that I'm always super full. Sometimes when I realize it's time to eat I kinda wanna cry because I'm not sure how any more food can go into my belly. I've been losing weight though, so I'm know I'm still doing something right!


Oh and....totally off topic. I had a goal to go to this indoor rock climbing place in my town. Well, the real goal was to do it this summer, but I think I'm going to do it on my birthday which is coming up in September. It's a Saturday this year too, so I think more people will have the opportunity to tag along. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! The rock climbing sounds awesome! I'll let you know now that you are required to share pictures!!!

    I'm glad to hear the meal plan is going so well. You are doing great!

    May your sinuses clear up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fun, I hope your sinuses heal soon and no more ailments come in their place. Way to go with the meal planning. 93 lbs gone is awesome. The rock climbing sounds like a fun birthday treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you tried neti pots??

    they changed my sinus-life!!

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez... if it isn't one thing its another... I hope you recover and get well ASAP and nothing else goes wrong!! :(

    Rock climbing sounds so fun and scary all at the same time!! you will have to let us know how scary or fun it is!! ;)

    ReplyDelete