Friday, August 5, 2011

What a week!

So, I've been on my new meal plan for just over a week now. It's really working out well. My back is better, but still not 100%. 


I've been able to do some working out this week. I've not really been able to do anything with legs and lower back, but I've done some nice upper body stuff. I've gotta tell ya, after a week of not being able to workout or walk I'm super sore. I kinda like that though. It makes me feel like I've done something. 


I also watch my nephew all day today. He's only 2 1/2 years old. He's a bundle of energy so I spent my fair share of time running around and swimming at the pool today. I still have to do my regular workout too. I'm totally wiped out. I know it's Friday, but I can't wait to go to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Babysitting my nieces... one of my fave workouts!! Because, you run and jump and play, and don't really focus on working out, but in reality... you are!! So total bonus!!

    I am glad to read that your back is healing!! I am one lucky duckling and have never had back issues, but Kris (the hubs) he did, I remember how hard it was for him, so I applaud you for staying active and giving your all everyday!! Again, this is why you are an idol of mine!! :)

    You seriously, are so amazing and it is so motivational to read your blog and just get like all energized and ready to take on the world!! LOL!! (I am such a nerd, I know, but I really do get like all jazzed after reading how hard you've worked.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like being sore after a work out. I'm like... ooh wow there is muscle under this fat suit? SWEET! Here's to another great week!

    ReplyDelete