So, there are still a lot of things that I want to improve up and I will improve upon. However, there are a lot of things that I have noticed that I like. I was thinking about this today while I was sitting with my legs crossed, which is one of the things that I love.
I just figure that I dwell a lot on the things that bother me and the things I still want to change. I figured it was time to pay attention to the things that I do like these days.
1. Sitting with my legs crossed....you know, like a lady. Not crossed with the ankle of one leg to the knee of another.
2. Curling up in a chair. I love that I can just pull my knees up to my chest and actually sit comfortably.
3. I love that people tell me my legs look skinny. I try to act humble and thankful when people notice these things, but I'm really thinking, "Hell yea, my legs are skinny. You should see me busting my ass at the gym." But what I say is, "Thanks, do you really think so? I'm trying so hard," and I give them one of those shy smiles. Ha ha, if they only knew what I was really thinking. Hell, if most people knew what I was really thinking half the time I probably wouldn't get any compliments.....or have any friends.
4. I love that when I'm putting away my clean laundry or sorting dirty laundry that all the sized say M or L. There are very few XL's left and nothing that is a plus size or from a plus sized store.
5. I love that when I'm cleaning my closet it is to get rid of things that are just XL. There is nothing left that is truly plus size. It makes me smile my evil grin to know that I'm getting rid of things from the regular store to donate to Goodwill.
6. I love that my hands are smaller. I love that my fingers are more slim and my rings slide around on my fingers. I also love that the veins on the top of my hands stick out. I love, love, love that. I don't know why, I can't explain it, but I friggin' love it.