Saturday, June 18, 2011

It could be a really, really big day.

I cheated yesterday, and when I say cheated, I got on the scale a day early. I usually don't weigh until Saturday's...which is today. 


So, the scale showed a number I've been waiting for, and after my epic rock star partying weekends for the last few weeks I needed to see that number to truly get refocused. 


Anyway, I should tell you what the scale said, but I'm still just not ready to share that info. I'm getting closer and closer to 100 pounds lost, and I decided long ago that I will share all that info then. I plan on putting my bod pod's and all that up. 


I have to come clean anyway about how much I did weigh and how much I weigh now. I've only recently become comfortable sharing that with my closest friends. I think I've only told two people besides Zach, Janelle, Ashley, and my mom! 


Anyway, hopefully when I get my butt to the gym in a little bit and do my official 2 week weigh in, it will be even better than yesterday....or the same. I'd like that too. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the great weigh in! Fantastic.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! My ultimate weight loss goal is at least 100 pounds as well. I have gone from a size 24/26 and nearly 300 pounds to a size 16ish and SO close to being under 200 pounds. Gosh, so, so close. I started my lifestyle change in December of 2009. I am new to your blog, by the way, and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete