Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend....so ready.

I'm so ready for the weekend! Then I woke up a little while ago and the sun was shining and it is awesome out! 


A few updates: 


Love my new meal plan. Let's just hope it's doing what it needs to do. 


The jar of applesauce that has been sitting out side the gym is gone. I've been obsessing over it, and I'm glad that it's gone, but now I wonder if someone took it home to use....


Getting new clothes this weekend. Really, I'm just going to Plato's Closet and I'm going to look for smaller pants. I'll have to think about tops at another time. 


I'm so getting pictures this weekend. I need some updates on here!


Last thing, I've been super pumped every we go to the gym lately and not because I want to do a good workout, but because the crazies have been out in full force. There have been so many strange people running around the gym in the past few weeks that it's unreal. But....oddly enough, the craziest person in the gym, Hercules Hat Guy, he's been oddly calm. Has there been a full moon lately? I think that maybe full moons affect him differently and give him an odd calming effect!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun shopping! You deserve to add a few updates to your wardrobe :) It's a great pick me up.

    Have a great weekend. I'm so ready for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gym sounds fun with all the weird people! When I went to the gym where I live it was mostly really serious people lol. Have fun getting new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny because at school, the full moon makes the kids absolutely freaking insane!!

    Well, at least you have some kind of motivation to go to the gym, even if it's not the joy of working out ;)

    And I can't wait to see pics!! I bet you look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the looming idea of "the end of the world" may have something to do with it. I guess some people believe the end of the world is tomorrow at like 4:30. Crazy has been flowing from all that mess I think.

    Freekin' funny that you have nicknames like I do for the gym people. I have stinky pits, the screamer, stuff my spandex guy, booger man...
    Made me laugh. When you said "full moon' at first I thought you meant the guy full on mooned ya' while working out. There is a portly gentleman that has issues finding the correct fit In gym shorts and he all but moons when he works out...that's Mr Butts:)

    ReplyDelete