Sunday, May 22, 2011

This was just cool

Yesterday I got a Facebook post from an old friend. We went to high school together and now she lives in another state and I never see her, except on Facebook. Anyway, she sent me an awesome comment. 

Stephanie 
Your blog has inspired me to join the gym. I hope mine has some entertaining people too! :) Keep up the good work! It's crazy awesome! 
13 hours ago · 
    • Sarah Wow! Thank you!
      13 hours ago · 
    • Stephanie  ‎:)
      13 hours ago · 

Obviously, I removed our personal info, like last names and her profile picture, but that's straight from the FB!

I had no clue that Stephanie was even reading my blog. It was pretty awesome. I was just finishing my second workout of the day yesterday and I grabbed my phone to see if anyone called. That's when I saw that she had posted to my wall on Facebook. I'm not gonna lie, it made me smile. 

Anyway, I know it's now Sunday and I said I was going to take an updated picture, but I just haven't made that happen yet! I guess I know what I'm going to be doing today! 

I did go shopping yesterday, but I didn't buy any pants. I didn't find any that I liked. They all fit, but they were all the skinny jeans that are tapered all the way down, and I hate those! So, I decided to pass on the jeans for a few weeks. 

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome inspiration you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very inspiring!! You should know that by now crazy lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it crazy when people tell you that YOU are an inspiration?!! I am still getting used to that whole idea. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's not the only one you've inspired! I rejoined the YMCA today. While on the elliptical, I wanted to take pics like you do at the gym :)

    ReplyDelete