Sunday, July 8, 2012

Little late on the update!

I forgot to do an update for June! Whoops!

It was nothing too spectacular. I did lose 5 pounds from the beginning of June to the end of June. I'm pumped about that. My new weight loss total is 133 pounds. I'm very close to my goal. Around 20 pounds to go.

I totally forgot to have Janelle take my measurements, but they have not been changing over the past few months anyway. I'm not too concerned about it right now.

I'm still following my meal plans and I'm continuing to workout. My weight loss has slowed down, and I'm not too concerned about it either. I know I'm going to get there sooner than later.

On another note.....I've been jogging a lot lately. Janelle and I go with her dogs. We jog for about 3 to 5 minutes and then walk for a few. We just keep repeating that for about an hour. It works fine for me, because I've never wanted to run, ever!

Well, today at the gym I wanted to jog. I was going to do the same thing we do when we jog outside, but on the treadmill. I've never jogged on the treadmill and today was the day to try. Anyway, I ended up joggig for 15 minutes straight at 4.8. I was in shock that I ws able to jog for that long! I probably could hve jogged longer, but I needed to get home and get some things done.

I think I'm starting to enjoy jogging....shocking!

Ok, I've been bad about the blogging. Thank you all for continuing to read and comment. Sorry that I don't always get back to everyone. I do read other blogs, but it's hard to comment all the time. I read on the run! I'm thinking about starting a facebook page. I can update that a lot easier. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. 5 pounds is awesome! You are sooo close to goal! You INSPIRE me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so close to goal! Good for you, Sarah!!! I'm very proud of you!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete