Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fun picture!

So, I was cleaning my closets that other day and found a lot of my old jeans. I have been keeping one pair of jeans in each size. I've done this on purpose too, because I've had an idea for a picture. I wanted to wait until I had a few more smaller sizes of pants, but I got excited. Also, I saw a few pictures recently on other blogs that made me not want to wait.

I want to do a fun picture with my belts, but I haven't had time to get it all together.

So, the funniest part to me is when I showed the picture to my friend James. I said, "James! I made a jeans pyramid!" Then I showed him the picture. He looked at me and said, "Oh! Those are your jeans! At first I was wondering why you were at the store stacking jeans and taking pictures!" I was laughing my ass off for a good 10 minutes.

The biggest pair is an 18, the smallest is an 8

I think it's obvious that only shop at Old Navy and Gap!

5 comments:

  1. Fun picture, puts things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! When I did this with my jeans it just shocked me, I didn't keep a size from every pair of jeans I only kept my biggest pair, all others I have donated to get out of my house so the tempation is never there to wear them or get comfy wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh that is such a good idea!!!!! Creative! Wish I would have saved some clothes. I was worried that if i still had my bigger stuff in my closet I would make it okay to grow back into them..i dunno the thought process there..im weird..but yes.

    ReplyDelete