Sunday, May 29, 2011

Updates!

Today's workout was incredibly tough. It was legs, and plyos, and sprinting (my sprinting is not very fast, but it still sucked.) Anyway, it took almost 2 hours. 


In my 15 minute drive home my legs became incredibly sore. I could hardly get out of my car when I got home. 


I called Janelle after a few minutes to see if we were taking our walk with her dogs today. When she answered I asked if we were going to the Reserve and she responded, "Well, I just had to hobble over to the table to answer my phone, so it will be more of a hobble than a walk."


"Oh, geeze, I'm sore too....I can't believe how fast my legs got sore!"


Anyway, we did take our walk, but it was only for 40 minutes. Usually we walk for more than an hour, but neither of us could feel our legs and it was already really hot. 


My legs are going to hurt so bad....


Anyway, it's the end of the month so I have to update on inches and pounds lost. I have now lost a total of 87 pounds, which is 5 more pounds since last month. I feel pretty darn good about that since I was spinning my wheels for a while. I've also lost a total of 63.5 inches. I lost 3.5 inches since last month. I'm totally ok with this months totals. I've been on my new meal plan for about 2 weeks now, and things are going just fine. 


Who knew eating more calories would help me lose more weight? 


One more goal to accomplish...new pictures. I swear I will get some tonight. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your continual loss! You are doing great, and you look beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow incredible totals!!! Great job this month! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the loss! Isn't it crazy more calories equal more loss? That trips me out, I recently started eating more calories a day and it's paying off, strange, growing you your told eat less and you lose LOL

    ReplyDelete