Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So busy!

Yesterday at work was crazy. I was at my part time job that is usually pretty relaxed, but I had all of these kids that needed to be tested. They are all in separate rooms when they test and they all have different needs and everything is timed! 


I was running around for 4 hours straight. By the time I left I felt like I had been at the gym doing a serious workout. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, because I can always use some extra calorie burning time. 


However, I do feel kinda bad because I was so busy that I didn't even have time to stop and talk to people or help people when they had a question! Everyone had to be self sufficient! 


I also kinda wish I would have had my heart rate monitor with me. I would like to see how many calories I burned. I know my legs felt like Jello when I left, but that might be from the crazy leg workout I did on Sunday. 


Anyway, it was a productive day at work and I feel like I accidentally got a pretty good workout!

1 comment:

  1. I hope today is less hectic and you have more time to breathe! Sometimes I relish busy days though because it stops me from boredom snacking!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete