Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First week of my summer

I have been out of school for 3 days, and I'm bored. How crazy is that?? I look forward to summer all school year and now that it's here I'm not sure what to do with all this extra time!


I think the problem is that I was out of school before almost everyone else. A lot of schools around here still have a week or more. We were out because we started early. 


I think I will be doing more workouts this summer. Ok, I know I will be doing more workouts this summer. On my regular off days I will be taking more walks or doing extra cardio. 


I really need to stay focused this summer. Last summer I was fine, but this summer I have a huge desire to go out and fall back into old habits. I wonder why that is? 


Next week Janelle and I are going to get bod pods. We payed a one time fee the other month and now we get them free for a year so we will be going at all kinds of random times this summer. I think another bod pod will help me stay focused too. 

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, more workouts fopr the summer seems like a fine way to spend the summer.

    Over at my blog I have an Adorable Blog Award waiting for you, http://bit.ly/mwP51l

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an idea! Head over to my house and help me with the garden!!!! That should keep you busy for the next couple weeks. :D
    Walks and more cardio are prefect. Can't wait to hear how you like your bod pods.

    ReplyDelete