Monday, May 16, 2011

Confession

So, I have to confess. I've had some spring fever and when I say spring fever I mean I've been enjoying a few too many adult beverages on the weekends. Whiskey is just so good though! I think that was my facebook status last night too....I love whiskey. 


I know, I know, it's not good. I have been paying the price too. I've not been gaining weight, but I have not lost any. I have still lost inches though. I also don't recover the way I used to! I still did my workout on Sunday, and I feel like I tried really hard, but I'm not sure I really did. I must have done something right though, because my legs are super-duper sore. 


It's also brought about the conversation of, "You know Sarah, you're nearly 100 pounds lighter and you don't drink very often these days. When you decide to drink, you can not drink like you used to!" 


Anyway, still waiting for a new meal plan. My current one is only 3 months old, but I'm due for a new one. I'm supposed to get it tonight. I think the new plan will refocus me. Actually, the new meal plan will have to refocus me. I don't have any other options than to just suck it up and remind myself that I have to do this!

4 comments:

  1. I rarely drink anymore but when I do it doesn't take me much now. Few glasses of wine or one mixed drink and I am feeling no pain, kind of funny when I think about it!
    Who does your meal plans if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. whiskey....


    You really can't argue about it. At least your not gaining and at least you are still losing inches, the pounds will follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the drinking and late night eating as an undergraduate is what lead to my weight gain. This time of year is hard for me, because all I want to do is sit on a patio and drink margaritas with my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, well we differ there; no whiskey for me, thank you very much! ;) But yeah, since I've been on a weight-loss kick, I have cut down my drinking (not that I drank much before). It dehydrates me, and I usually end up eating poorly (I get the 'drunk munchies' lol) so I try to abstain as much as possible for a girl in her twenties ;)

    ReplyDelete