I've been reading health and fitness articles again! I know you’re all excited! I found one that I really, really, really had to share with everyone! This article, Lose Your Fear of Lifting, is really a testament to what I’ve been doing for the past few years.
A lot of women don’t want to spend a lot of time lifting because they feel like they will get bulky. I tell them all the time that they won’t get bulky! This article gives 12 benefits of lifting. I know the things in the article are true; I’m proof that they are true. Here is a list of the 12 reasons you should be lifting.
1. You'll lose 40 percent more fat.
2. Your clothes will fit better.
3. You'll burn more calories.
4. Your diet will improve.
5. You'll handle stress better.
6. You'll be happier.
7. You'll build stronger bones.
8. You'll get into shape faster.
9. Your heart will be healthier.
10. You'll be way more productive.
11. You'll live longer.
12. You'll be even smarter.
So, when I got to number 6, it mentions yoga…of course. You all know I have my love-hate relationship with yoga, but this time it made me laugh because it is seriously creeping into every aspect of my life!