Friday, August 8, 2014

Almost 1 week down!

So, I have been back on the meal plan for almost a week. I usually only weigh myself twice a month, but I weighed myself today. 4 pounds gone. So it really goes to show that what you eat counts just as much as how much you work out! I wish I could eat whatever I wanted, but I just can't. I have to be responsible! Counting calories is key.

I'm over on Facebook too. Facebook.com/notaneffingdiet

I'm so much better at updating my FB page!

I've been reading a lot of the blogs I used to follow! I'm glad to read that everyone is still being successful!

1 comment:

  1. An instructive post. People to really know who they want to reach and why or else, they'll have no way to know what they're trying to achieve. People need to hear this and have it drilled in their brains..
    Thanks for sharing this great article.
    Check for healthy living tips..

    ReplyDelete