Friday, November 2, 2012

Update, Update, Update.

What? November already? 

Well, this update won't be too long! I'm still MAINTAINING my weight. So, I'm still at 133 pounds lost. I was worried that I was not going to be able to even do an update, because the scale at the gym has been broken. I only use that scale. I feel like it's better to use the same scale for each weigh in.

I finished the running/jogging program I was doing. It was 10 weeks long and I completed those 10 weeks from August 6 to October 14. By the end I was jogging for 34 minutes and I was going over 3 miles! I also jogged on a 1.0 incline. I heard somewhere that jogging on a slight incline makes it more like jogging outside. 

After I finished my 10 weeks, I decided to take a jog outside at the local Reserve/Dam. It was a really nice fall day, and it seemed like an excellent idea. Well, treadmill jogging and outside jogging are super, super different! I was jogging for 6 minutes and it seemed like an eternity. I was exhausted. Don't get me wrong, I KNEW I wasn't going to be able to go for 34 minutes and make it over 3 miles. I was just hoping I would be able to jog for about 7-10 minutes, walk for a few, and then repeat a few times. NOPE, I was spent after those first 6 minutes! I had to revamp my exercise plans for the day and think of some other workout to do outside! Oh well, it was still a beautiful day and I'm glad I was outside. 

My work schedule is changing a little and my workout time is getting all effed up! Actually, it's not. I just have to go to a different gym location, but I'm not liking that gym too much. I shouldn't really complain. I should feel lucky that I can go to any gym that is part of the gym group I belong to. I also only have to go to that location one day a week. 

Overall, things are pretty damn good. I'm getting pumped for the Holidays and I love to do all my winter baking! I already started some of my baking. My boyfriend is pretty excited about all the baking because I need someone to be a taster for all my stuff. 

I am trying to catch up and read as many blogs as possible. I read them, but I don't really leave myself time to comment, but I promise I'm trying to keep up on what everyone is up to! 

1 comment:

  1. I so love winter baking too! I awarded you a Liebster award...I hope you can find the time and enjoy 'playing' http://metabolicallyefficient.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-responses.html

    ReplyDelete