Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feeling better

I was a little frantic last week about meal plans and workouts and the course of things happening. I think that last post freaked a few people out and made them worry (sorry, Janelle). I was really just in a funk. I have been sick a few times with the flu this year and it has really zapped my energy. I've had a hard time recovering and feeling back to my full energy.

I was talking about sabotaging myself last week. Part of me still thinks I'm trying to sabotage myself, but I really feel like it's just excuses. I'm not sure why I'm on this kick lately to find excuses for everything from eating to exercise. All I know is I need to stop. It's really mentally exhausting to fight with yourself all day. I know what I have to do, I know who to do it, and I know it works. So it baffles me that my mind is trying to fight me on this!

Basically, I've just decided that I have to stop the excuses. There is no reason for it. I have been doing this for over 2 years and I'm so close to being at my goal. It would just be so silly to give up or quit now when I'm almost there. I have to just keep telling myself that I've done all this work and I'm not going to throw it all away now.

3 comments:

  1. Good fighting talk!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to make excuses too but I try to call myself out on the BS. Best of luck with all your goals. You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better! Sometimes, we're our own worst enemies. But you realize what's going on and you CAN DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete