However, I know I won't "tag" anyone. Number one, I don't have time. Number two, I've seen this a lot on the blogs that I read and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to come up with 11 questions for people to answer, 11 people to tag, or have the time to notify them! (I promise that I'm not really a jerk and anti-group fun, I just look like one in print!)
First the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
11 random things about me
1. I'm left handed. I'm very, very left handed and lately people have been telling me how odd it looks to watch me write or do anything with my hands.
2. I've been blogging for over a year now. I said some things about myself and personality in that post.
3. Before Zach and Janelle, which I like to abbreviate as BZJ, I never really tried to lose weight. I would just tell everyone that I was "trying" to lose weight and it was hard. (People would leave me alone about my weight if they thought I was struggling and trying to lose weight. People are strange.)
4. I say "take a tub" instead of "take a bath". I've said it my whole life and my family has as well. My friends make fun of me.
5. Purple is my favorite color and I have a purple couch and over sized chair. (I'm sure that's no shocker if you look at this blog on a regular basis)
6. I've been driving for well over a decade now and I'm still on my second car. I'm just too cheap and poor to get a new(er) one.
7. I truly love my jobs. I love teaching and helping people.
8. I don't like to be touched. I don't like PDA of any kind, from anyone. There are a few people I hug, but for the most part I don't hug. There are rules to hugging me and I have to tell people about them when I meet them or if they are a friend that wants to move into a "hugging friendship". (I'm sure I sound like a freak show now.)
9. I am a cancer survivor. Almost 7 years remission now. I was only 22 when diagnosed. It sucked.
10. My family and friends are the most important things in my life.
11. Most of my friends can read my thoughts based on the expression on my face.
11 Questions for You to Answer:
- What would be the greatest piece of advice you would give someone at the beginning of their weight loss journey? ** Forget everything you thought you knew about weightloss! Trust your doctors, trainers, friends who workout, nutritionists, etc. Oh, and losing weight takes time. Don't freak when you don't lose weight as fast as you want to.
- What is your biggest fear in life? **Painful death.
- What or who has inspired you the most? **Wanting to be a better person and wanting to make people proud (and that includes people dead and alive).
- If you had $1000. right now with no strings attached - what would you do with it? ** I would like to say I would put it toward buying a new car, but I would really buy new clothes.
- If you could do anything you wanted to one day what would it be? ** Go back in time and make some changes.
- Do you have a BFF and if so - how long have you been friends? ** I have a lot of people I consider to be BFFs. One I've known for over 10 years and one of the others I've known since I was 2. Most of my closest friends have been around for many, many years.
- What does friendship mean to you? ** For me it means being there for someone when they need you and a lot of other things. I could go on for days about friends and friendship.
- What is your favorite healthy food(s)? ** Hummus and veggies. Yum.
- What is your favorite exercise or activity? ** I lift weights, heavy weights, but lately I've been liking this pilates video for beginners.
- How do you stay motivated? ** I look at old pictures and I weigh myself every 2 weeks. That always keeps me motivated.
- Where do you want to be next year at this time? ** Skinny. Still blogging. Maintaining my weight.