Monday, July 11, 2011

Dear Zach...

Dear Zach, 


I know I have been struggling this summer with my meal plans and I have no one to blame but myself. Even if I tried to give you excuses you wouldn't buy them and they would probably just piss you off. 


I'm not gonna lie, my self control has been pretty out of sorts for the past few months. I'm not sure what to do about that, but I've been getting back on track for the past few weeks (with the exception of that wedding reception on Saturday). 


So, I need some help getting refocused. I'm not sure right now how to get back to that mindset from last January. Janelle and I did have a long talk at the gym yesterday and she did bring up some good points and helped me to realize some things that I had forgotten about. 


Anyway, I would also like to clear up the whole "cheat day" issue. I know everyday is a cheat day because I get to eat what I want at certain times and certain portion/calorie sizes. I call it a "cheat day" because it helps other people around me to understand what I was doing. That term is not so much for me, but for everyone else. (Janelle said you feel the same about the word "cheat day" as you do "tone up")


Seriously, I'm ready to get back on track with this whole meal plan business. I'm ready to do what I know I need to do and what I'm expected to do. I'm sorry if I made you mad/upset by so blatantly going out and screwing up and then posting the evidence on Facebook. (not my brightest moment) 


Basically, if I wasn't serious about this I wouldn't have written this letter for the whole blog world to see. Hopefully I'll see you soon to get a new meal plan and you can help me get back on track mentally. 


Thanks, 
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Zack sounds like a hard ass. Good :)

    Everyone needs someone to call them on their crap. There are so many namby pamby weight loss people out there who are just spinning their wheels. Hope Zach takes you back.

    Own it, learn from it, get over it, get on with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have someone who keeps you on your toes! Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete