Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You made excuses for me?

So, I think I'm finally back on track. Finally. I'm trying to get back into the mindset that I had when I first started all of this back in January of 2010. 


I've suffered through a few nights out with friends where I have been the DD and drank water all night. I've gotta tell ya, it's pretty annoying, but I need to stay on track. 


My threshold for annoying drunk people is falling again too. I find myself being very annoyed with most people I come in contact with when we go out. 


On a kind of related note, Zach asked Janelle why I haven't gotten to 100 pounds lost yet. I should be there, really. I should have been there by the beginning of June. It's almost July. Janelle was even making excuses for me. When I heard that, it kind of put things back into perspective. 


I know that March and April were pretty rough months for me due to some family things, but that's in the past and I should have been more than back on track by now. They were some pretty valid excuses, but no one should be making excuses for me. I don't think Janelle meant it to be that way, and I'm glad she told me that she was telling Zach these things, because it really put everything back into perspective. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself! 90 pounds lost is so amazing! It's good you feel like you are back in the game so you can keep moving forward. But 90 pounds... salute! And I'm with you on the annoying drunk people... the only way I can tolerate a drunk person is if I'm drunk myself. And since I don't like the feeling of being drunk, more how I feel the next day, I avoid being around drunk people. Slightly buzzed is ok, but drunk people, no thanks. Keep up the good work!
    CJ

    ReplyDelete