Sunday, June 12, 2011

What happened to the weekend?

I'm not so sure what happened to yesterday! Ok, I was really, really busy. I had to tutor, go to a bridal shower, and bachelorette party. Somewhere in there I had to go to the gym too...so I had to get my butt up at 6:45 AM to get to the gym in enough time to do the whole workout and then have enough time to get ready for the day. I didn't sit down to rest until about 2AM. Long day!


So, today has started no better! I've been rushing around like crazy. My legs are still numb from this mornings workout too, but I get to have a massage in about 20 minutes, so I'll survive. 


I'm pretty sidetracked right now and I need to get my focus back. I'm in "summer fun" mode and I need to get my act together! I've still been staying with my meal plan and workouts, but my old friend, alcohol, is creeping back in. 


I have had a lot of things going on lately, like friends being in town, bridal showers, parties, and what-not. They all just have too much temptation and my will power is dwindling! 


I know it's my fault too. I've just not had the will power lately and that's really no ones fault but my own. I need Zach to yell or scream or something to scare me and get me back on track. 



1 comment:

  1. Summer fun mode is really tricky, it gets warmer, more bbqs, more alcohol, more meals and drinks away from home and the normal routine. Sure you'll do well :-)

    ReplyDelete