Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good day; good workouts.

            Yesterday was a good day for workouts. We did an awesome shoulder and back workout in the morning and then took Janelle’s dogs for a walk later in the afternoon. I really don’t have much to say about it, except that I busted my ass. I lift heavy. I lift really heavy and I had to up my weights yesterday because we were doing less reps. Don’t worry; I won’t get bulky. That’s nearly impossible unless I start taking steroids. I’m so not taking steroids anytime…ever.

            Today I’m having a Bod Pod done. You know, my body fat thing that I do. It hasn’t been 3 months since my last one, but I need to have one because I have to adjust my calories to help me through all these extra workouts.

            If you’re at all concerned, you shouldn’t be. I have good people around me that are licensed to do these things and I’m not just making this crap up as I go along. If it wasn’t for Zach and Janelle being trainers and nutrition people, I would be lost.

            Also, since I’ll be down by my Bod Pod place I’ll also get to stop at my favorite out let stores. I need some new clothes. Janelle actually yelled at me the other day and told me to get some new clothes because I’m starting to look like a homeless person that is wearing whatever random ill fitting clothes that I can find. I told her I would go ahead and take that as a compliment.

            Let’s hope the Bod Pod is a good one!

4 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you have to get everything adjusted, it just goes to show that you are continuing to make progress! Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how I feel after a great workout :) It seems like you had an amazing workout yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are getting some good workouts this week!

    I love the homeless person comment! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we could all use a Zach and Janelle

    ReplyDelete